- Directly visible from the NJ Turnpike/I-95 where 160,000 vehicles pass daily.
- Branding opportunity from the two rooftop signs measuring 8' x 56.5'. Both signs front on the NJ Turnpike.
- Abundant area dining and retail within the immediate vacinity.
- Only office park in Northern New Jersey to have its own exit off the Turnpike (Exit 68).
- Access to the newly expanded 22-acre Overpeck County Park with, equestrian center, jogging trails, boat lauch, athletic fields, and a nearby golf course.
- Brand new 140 room Hilton Garden Inn across the street with a restaurant, bar, business center and pool.
- Building is located within the Ridgefield Park Corporate Campus. Corporate tenants include AGFA, Samsung and Bank of America.
- Located at the confluence of I-80, Route 46 and the NJ Turnpike.
- Within minutes of Teterboro Airport and Newark Liberty International Airport.
- Public bus stop across the street with service to the NYC Port Authority Terminal and many towns throughout Bergen County.
- Direct access to Route 46 and the lower level of the GWB avoiding potential Interstate bridge traffic.
- Convenient for the area's dense labor force of Northern New Jersey.
- Meadowlands Sports Complex which includes Giants Stadium, Izod Center, and Racetrack (4.0 miles)
- George Washington Bridge via 95. (4.8 miles)
- Teterboro Airport (4.2 miles)
- Newark International Airport (13 miles)
Less than a mile between the intersections of both, I-95 and Route 80 - a major East/West Interstate Highway and less than half a mile from intersection of I-95 and Route 46 - major East/West State Highway which contains thousands of shops, restaurants and small businesses.
Population of Bergen County, New Jersey is about 900,000 in 2008, and the median household income was about $80,000 in 2007, the last year from which data is available.
U.S. Census Bureau (http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/34/34003.html)